Elite Progression- In House Competition
"Everyone smells so good," was the last thing I told Jenna before I left the gym. She gave a good laugh and so did I, but I really meant it. After 3 WODS and minimal rest, the gym smelled so fresh!
I'm still laughing. I can't believe I shared that with Jenna. #nofilterviv
Aside from the good laugh we had, I wanted to say more to Coach Jenna and to the Owner/Coach, Eli Capel.
I wanted to saying the following:
- I was surprised Eli competed, because he is the owner of Elite Progression. (Loved that he did this and thought to myself, he must really care about his members.)
- Anyone walking into the gym can immediately feel the good vibes.
- The woman, (who had grandchildren children chanting "Babcia!!!"), was rocking the WODS and I only hope to look as good as "Babcia", the day I become a Babcia myself.
- The ladies with the Lululemon outfits, they have great smiles.
- I'm sorry I cussed and may have told an athlete, 1 ONE MORE REP, GO!!!
I'm not a writer. For the most part, it is tortuous for me to form a decent paragraph to describe what I have seen at competitions. This is frustrating because as I visit gyms and meet extraordinary people, I want my words to match the photographs I have taken.
After I left the gym, I received a text from my friend: "So, how was it?" I responded with, "Wow, what a nice group of people!"
Of course she scolded me with, "That's all you have to say?!!" HA!
So for now, the photographs will have to do all the sharing for me. :)
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the in house meet. Thank you everyone at Elite Progression! A special thank you to Eli and Jenna for having me photograph this event.
I really do enjoy reading the emails and comments that I receive from people that I have photographed.